Would the Devs be interested in recordings of our alpha tests?

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
So when I ran my (eventual) 80 hour campaign of Pathfinder, we (for some f*%&ing reason) decided to record our game session. Would you be interested at all in us recording our play sessions for ya'll to listen to? Or do you want emails that summarize our experience?

Actually, that brings up a second point, would the other players like to see (well... hear) each other's sessions?

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
If it's not too much trouble, yes. It helps us grasp anywhere that a player or a GM may stumble on the rules a bit, not to mention it's good publicity. I would enjoy a recording with a short summary of things yall liked and disliked about the current playtest.

fnar777

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Tex said
If it's not too much trouble, yes. It helps us grasp anywhere that a player or a GM may stumble on the rules a bit, not to mention it's good publicity. I would enjoy a recording with a short summary of things yall liked and disliked about the current playtest.
I'll be trying to record mine as well.

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
Tex said
Awesome. Now, second part: can we upload these to the site for everyone, or do you just want us to email them to you?

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
You can upload it anywhere you like. The playtest is general knowledge and free. If you're a youtube personality, like BEAR, you can use it on your own channel for your fans/following to see.

fenrirwolflord

Shattered Core Backer
Hey dreamer-of-days if i could make a suggestion as some one who has enjoyed watching streams/recordings of people playing tabletop games. I suggest breaking up the video/recording into hour long segments. If you plan to upload it for others to watch, it feels a lot less threatening and also is good for those with limited time to watch videos/listen to things. Not to mention how much quicker the upload will be lol.

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
This is a fantastic idea, and YES. Do it! Put it everywhere! Youtube, Facebook, your mom's refrigerator! (Although please be careful with the magnets and technology)

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Tex said If you're a youtube personality, like BEAR, you can use it on your own channel for your fans/following to see.
EVEN if you suck at things like... consistency and professionalism, like BEAR. One day I will have some playtest / Shattered-related thing up on there some day. Maybe a vlog of KublaCon... hmmmm.

fnar777

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
BEAR said
Tex said If you're a youtube personality, like BEAR, you can use it on your own channel for your fans/following to see.
EVEN if you suck at things like... consistency and professionalism, like BEAR. One day I will have some playtest / Shattered-related thing up on there some day. Maybe a vlog of KublaCon... hmmmm.
I know that feeling >-< I have a youtube channel as well and I haven't been able to upload for a while x.x

fenrirwolflord

Shattered Core Backer
I have personally found that capture software is fairly easy to find or well the types i was looking into. The frustrating part is editing software as all the free software is fairly either complex or messy or ect.а

Pul

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
BEAR said аEVEN if you suck at things like... consistency and professionalism, like BEAR. One day I will have some playtest / Shattered-related thing up on there some day. Maybe a vlog of KublaCon... hmmmm.
Oh boys, my first potential foray into video!
Still absurdly stoked for this, like. The weekend, Class just ended, at a convention, AND it's memorial day. It'll be a blast to say the least hehe.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Pul said

Oh boys, my first potential foray into video!
Still absurdly stoked for this, like. The weekend, Class just ended, at a convention, AND it's memorial day. It'll be a blast to say the least hehe.
IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.

Top Bottom