Taste in music!

hadokenchild

Shattered Core Backer
Derek said
These days, I usually listen to music while I'm designing, so I like to keep it calm and instrumental (music with lyrics tends to get too repetitive). Favorites are Tycho, Massive Attack, Atra Aeterna, and Boards of Canada, butаI also like jazz musicians such as Bill Evans and piano composers such asаChopin.
I can relate to this. When I was working on flavor text for Burning Games, I listened to the soundtracks for Blade Runner and Deus Ex quite a bit.

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
I listened to the soundtracks for Blade Runner and Deus Ex quite a bit.
Fantastic soundtracks. I've been finding myself drifting more into electronic music and away from the usual Rock or Metal lately. If I need a quick fix while I'm working, I'll usually just queue up a monstercat playlist and go from there.

genoby

Shattered Core Backer
metal, eavy metal, night-core, upbeat/danceаAMV's, anything played on a guitar, classicаand many, many more.

I mainly listen to Metal, Hardcore/Punk & Hip hop, though I'll listen to Near Eastern Folk Ensembles, electro-industrial, Ska, Reggae & Goth as well.

Metal: Doom, Death, Thrash, Viking & some Black Metal.
Cough, Goatwhore, Satyricon, Behemoth, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Cannabis Corpse, (old) Metallica, Slayer, (old) Iron maiden, Unleashed, Amon Amarth, the Sword, GWAR & the like.

Hardcore/Punk/Oi:
4Skins, Last Resort, the Casualties, Agnostic Front, Stigma, Minor threat, Total Annihilation, Para Elite, the Wolverines, Cancerslug, (Danzig era) Misfits, Doyle, Samhain, S.S.S.P., the Exploited, DRI & the Accused.

Hip Hop: Hardcore, Hick Hop & Horrorcore/Wicked Shit.
LARS (Last American Rock Stars), Twiztid, Gorilla Voltage, DMX, Upchurch, Redneck Souljers, King Gordy, Kutter Cain, Reverend Fang Gory, (early) Eminem, Cypress Hill, Onyx, Dope DOD, Snak the Ripper, 3 Six Mafia, Haystak, Jelly Roll, Lil Wyte, Tech N9ne, Sicktanick, Lo Key, Brotha Lynch hung, E-40, Mista FAB, Moonshine Bandits, Kottenmouth Kings & Paster Troy.

Top Bottom