• Forums Closed Indefinitely

Hey! We wanted to thank you all for your contribution to these forums. However, at this time with the lack of activity and the constant influx of bots, we find it unncessary to continue to operate these forums.

Please join us on our Discord Server!

So, to my everlasting shame. . .

W

wayfarer

I didn't get involved with the kickstarter.а I saw the art, I saw the flavor of the world, fell in love with it, learned more about it as I could. . .

And I'd love to see more.а Not so much an introduction as an "I'm sold, I want this book, this system, I love it all" post, and then a shameless "If anyone's running a game looking for players online, I'd love to try it out" post I guess.а I mean, obviously I'm just some new guy on the block.а The art was what drew me into this, and then I read more and here I am.аа I've played rpgs for years now, but never anything like this, and I look forward to the release and test works.а Especially if I can see more of the 'verse.

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
Well, if you didn't know, we're still taking preorders via Backerkit! You can head here if you still wish to prepurchase the book. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the ride!

Top Bottom