Shipment returned to Amazon?

Hey,

So not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a query about my shipment? I recently checked my shipping tracker and it says "Shipment returned to Amazon", does this mean what I think it means? That my order has been returned for some reason? I live outside of the US and am quite used to orders taking a long time to arrive, so I've left the tracker and not checked on it for a long time until recently. Does this mean that my order arrived and I didn't pick it up? Because I never received a notification per its arrival? Does this mean there was an error in the shipping, a complication? Basically I'd really just like to know what's going on, and if anyone could help me or put me in contact with a dev that'd be great.

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Hey,

So not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a query about my shipment? I recently checked my shipping tracker and it says "Shipment returned to Amazon", does this mean what I think it means? That my order has been returned for some reason? I live outside of the US and am quite used to orders taking a long time to arrive, so I've left the tracker and not checked on it for a long time until recently. Does this mean that my order arrived and I didn't pick it up? Because I never received a notification per its arrival? Does this mean there was an error in the shipping, a complication? Basically I'd really just like to know what's going on, and if anyone could help me or put me in contact with a dev that'd be great.
Hi, sorry for the trouble with that, please PM me your name and address and I'll see if I can look up what happened.

Top Bottom