• Forums Closed Indefinitely

Hey! We wanted to thank you all for your contribution to these forums. However, at this time with the lack of activity and the constant influx of bots, we find it unncessary to continue to operate these forums.

Please join us on our Discord Server!

Shipment returned to Amazon?

G

GentleHorror

Hey,

So not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a query about my shipment? I recently checked my shipping tracker and it says "Shipment returned to Amazon", does this mean what I think it means? That my order has been returned for some reason? I live outside of the US and am quite used to orders taking a long time to arrive, so I've left the tracker and not checked on it for a long time until recently. Does this mean that my order arrived and I didn't pick it up? Because I never received a notification per its arrival? Does this mean there was an error in the shipping, a complication? Basically I'd really just like to know what's going on, and if anyone could help me or put me in contact with a dev that'd be great.

NKdotzip

The Occasional Wizard
Staff member
INDE Staff
Hey,

So not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a query about my shipment? I recently checked my shipping tracker and it says "Shipment returned to Amazon", does this mean what I think it means? That my order has been returned for some reason? I live outside of the US and am quite used to orders taking a long time to arrive, so I've left the tracker and not checked on it for a long time until recently. Does this mean that my order arrived and I didn't pick it up? Because I never received a notification per its arrival? Does this mean there was an error in the shipping, a complication? Basically I'd really just like to know what's going on, and if anyone could help me or put me in contact with a dev that'd be great.
Hi, sorry for the trouble with that, please PM me your name and address and I'll see if I can look up what happened.