Shattered at GenCon?

I asked on the Kickstarter page, but I feel that it's more appropriate here.

I was wondering if Shattered would be at GenCon this year. I will be there and I would love to meet the dev team and possibly play a bit of Shattered.

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
I can say that we would love to go and if there was a way to go this year I'd love to. But sadly I don't think that's in the cards for us this time. Though I can say that its definitely something that we're looking at for next year.

If you want to take some hand-outs with you though, we'd love to help out with that however we can.

а

-zip

Sure, I'd love to help out. The official playtest (PDF) should be out then. Maybe I can run a small one shot with some pregen characters and and give the hand-outs out after. Or leave them with my players after our sessions. Wizards may get mad at me.... Ill probably just hand them out to people who are looking at the RPGs.

Is there anybody else going? It would be fun to meet up and hang out.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Been wanting to go to GenCon for a while, but it is on the other side of the country from me. If there is something on the West Coast that comes up, I will probably end up running some games there if the Devs want some exposure.

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
BEAR said
Been wanting to go to GenCon for a while, but it is on the other side of the country from me. If there is something on the West Coast that comes up, I will probably end up running some games there if the Devs want some exposure.
You're a real American hero.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Konrad said

BEAR said
Except I'm British...

Looooooooool

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
BEAR said

Konrad said

BEAR said
Except I'm British...

Looooooooool
You can be foreign and still an American Hero. We accept Heroes from all backgrounds and walks of life.

But Villains are only imported.

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
Konrad said
You can be foreign and still an American Hero. We accept Heroes from all backgrounds and walks of life.

But Villains are only imported.
а

Fun fact, one of my Sergeants is British.

а

Depending on when it is, how much of a notice I get, my leave time, and Baconavenger's itinerary, GF's plans (most important), I might be able to help you run the booth or GM a few games with you guys.

Top Bottom