• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poster?

aphiliam

Shattered Core Backer
I'm not sure if this is possible but I was thinking that if you guys could make a (vector, preferably) poster that had a QR code linking to your website and post the full sized image on here somewhere, I could print some out and post them around town. We have quite a few nerd shops around where I live and a couple tabletop/fantasy/etc groups at the local community college.а

I'm not sure how much it would help, but I'm really excited about Shattered and I want to spread the word and have other people get involved any way that I can.а

If I was still going to school for visual communications I'd just go in early and use the VC computers to try and make something myself, but I'm not and my poor laptop can barely handle having three tabs open at once.а

Just a thought.

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
Aphiliam said
I'm not sure if this is possible but I was thinking that if you guys could make a (vector, preferably) poster that had a QR code linking to your website and post the full sized image on here somewhere, I could print some out and post them around town. We have quite a few nerd shops around where I live and a couple tabletop/fantasy/etc groups at the local community college.а
I'm not sure how much it would help, but I'm really excited about Shattered and I want to spread the word and have other people get involved any way that I can.а
If I was still going to school for visual communications I'd just go in early and use the VC computers to try and make something myself, but I'm not and my poor laptop can barely handle having three tabs open at once.а
Just a thought.
Ooooo, that is a good idea. INDE could use the community to help spread the word. There's several nerd shops here near Ft. Hood that would be happy to have some fliers go up in the window/counter space.

Aphiliam said
Just a thought.
Hi Aphiliam,

I appreciate your excitement! I think what we're going to end up doing is making a 8.5 x 11 flyer and posting it on dropbox or the website for everyone to use. If you or anyone else is interested in a larger specific size, just let me know and I will scale it up.

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Derek said
Aphiliam said
Just a thought.
Hi Aphiliam,

I appreciate your excitement! I think what we're going to end up doing is making a 8.5 x 11 flyer and posting it on dropbox or the website for everyone to use. If you or anyone else is interested in a larger specific size, just let me know and I will scale it up.
Derek, always coming in clutch for us.