Oakstaff's Menagerie

oakstaff

Shattered Core Backer
I'd like to DMаa couple one off adventures. Looking for folks that are patient, have webcams, and want to play online. If you are interested, Respond!

Respond noise.

You all might be interested to know that Mr. Oakstaff was DM of the year for DND at Gencon last year. He's also a great guy to hang out with.

I knew you weren't going to brag on yourself so I'm doing it for you.

oakstaff

Shattered Core Backer
Tuesday April 21st at 6:00 pm CST.

I will DM, and would like 4-5 folks. Expect about 4 hours of gaming. We will use Google Hangouts, and it will be Theatre of the Mind.а

Make a character using normal paramaters. You will be facing a few oddaments, so make a character that you enjoy, there should be a bit of everything!

а

Thanks

Oak

fenrirwolflord

Shattered Core Backer
I cant make any promises on being free that day until it get's a bit closer, however i plan to read the rules more this week and i would love to join if i am free and there is space enough to do so. I will be checking here a bit more to see how things are going and to comment on if i will be free. I also admit i have never really used google hangouts but i am totally for doing so.а

I am wondering though if i do make it into the cut so to speak is using real dice acceptable or do you plan to have people in this use an online dice roller?

Pul

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Hey Oakstaff, love to hear you'll be running a game,
Was thinking of taking a minute to drop on by and say hello to yourself and those playing.
Sadly (Well, not entirely sadly) I can't play since we have a development call running the exact same times, but still I'd love to drop on in and get to see the GM of the year at work

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Sad to say, but I will not be able to show.

I work until 6:00pm PST, so by the time I am home, you guys will be almost done.

Have fun though and RECORD IT IF YOU CAN

fenrirwolflord

Shattered Core Backer
*sigh* Sadly i will not be able to make it life inspires to have keep me busy and may do so for a bit more so i am only getting bits an pieces of the playtest down. Still i look forward to hearing about it.а

oakstaff

Shattered Core Backer
Alrighty, As of now:

I have: @baconavengerаа(+1 with his wife), @fnar777 , and @dreamerofdaysа.

Game Time is still 6:00 PM CST on April 21st.

We will be using google hangouts, which has the Roll 20 app. This provides dice support. Try to be on around 5:45, and the link will be sent via Private Message. I did not see an NDA, So I assume it is legal to stream. As such, I plan to stream via http://www.twitch.tv/oakstaff for additional viewers. Hangouts has a cap of 10 participants (Unless you pay), so this is the best way to let folks watch.а

@Pul if you, or any other Admin, wants a link to the Hangouts directly, let me know, you are all welcome!а

For those of you in Hangouts, I prefer to have a webcam, but it is not required. I just like seeing your beautiful faces when I'm gaming. Plus its more enjoyable to watch a game when you can see who is playing.а

See you there!

Oakstaff

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
Correct, there is no NDA for the playtest. If yall haven't already, please try to use recent versionаof the Playtest which was updated on Thursday (we forgot to give an update about it, that's our fault). It should correct quite a few of the mentioned problems.

oakstaff

Shattered Core Backer
Alright guys, Setting up now. I just need an email from you if you want to jump in. Send it to me on here, (as a reply) orаhttps://twitter.com/OakstaffGames as a private message.а

Make sure you have google hangouts installed on your device, andаget ready!

Top Bottom