Love-craftian

elcookie

Shattered Core Backer
аHi just wanted to hear, Ibacked at the love-craftian tier and got the survey about how i wanted to make my monster. But i haven't really heard from any one about it since, was just wondering about it since I saw an tupdate some time ago that said that you had worked with the love-craftians and was getting ready to work with the necromacers to make their npc's

twiztedtbone

Shattered Core Backer
El Cookie said
аHi just wanted to hear, Ibacked at the love-craftian tier and got the survey about how i wanted to make my monster. But i haven't really heard from any one about it since, was just wondering about it since I saw an tupdate some time ago that said that you had worked with the love-craftians and was getting ready to work with the necromacers to make their npc's
I had thought this as well, for the exact same reason, in fact (I still remember seeing the KS post and thinking: "Aw...what about me?"). I emailed them directly and got a reply within a week or so. I used the staff@shattered-rpg.com email, which I expect is just a group email that sends to multiple members of INDE.

I replied to their reply that same day (Aug. 21) and have yet to hear back, however I'm not necessarily expecting another follow up as my last reply to them was essentially my submission of my monster idea (I had an error with the Google form that cause my monster to submit incorrectly, leading INDE to believe that I only had two sentences toward my monster design).

If I had to guess, I'd like to think they're just hard at work. I'd say if Tex or another mod/employee doesn't pop onto this thread to address this within a few days, maybe send an email to the address I mentioned above.

twiztedtbone

Shattered Core Backer
Sorry for the double post (forum won't let me edit).

One additional point worth mentioning is that I don't know how the team works with the Love-Crafters as it pertains to follow-ups and collaboration. The Google Form was a great way to collect the ideas in an easy-to-manage fashion, however I'm curious in knowing how further communication is handled (or if the backers at this and the NPC level only get that initial input and INDE takes it from there).а

Could be Skype, email, phone, Hangout, etc., I haven't seen anyone address this before.

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Generally speaking we'll take the info you provided in the form and do an initial write up, making sure we make any adjustments in order to fit the character/monster in the world. Once we have that done we'll reach out to each of you directly via email to get your approval of the write up and any additional thoughts or ideas you may have. If for some reason we need to discuss and develop the character outside of email, we will.

Hope that answered your question. :)

-zip

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
That's my domain. I've got the descriptions written up based on what everyone gave us via the google form. Pul and I are finalizing the attacks and abilities as well as the stats. After that, Pul or I should contact you further. There's 23 of you if I recall, and that's a lot of monsters! Currently we've been focused on getting out the playtest. I can't give you an ETA when we'll contact you, but I hope it will be soon.

Top Bottom