Looking for a Game!

I'm an avid D&D player, and I'm looking to broaden my horizons! Anyone looking for a new member, who doesn't know the rules very well? My RPG experience is generally that of a DM, but I want to get into PCing a little more. Thanks!

а

EDIT: I'm now aware that I should have put [LFG] in the title, but hopefully the long form works alright (read: please don't ban me).

ingluvies

Shattered Core Backer
I am actually writing a campaign for shattered based in and around the ashlands in an area I called the deadlands, think of it as a dark arcane western, D&D meets Clint Eastwood if you are interested in playing with us id be glad to have you. Just pm me

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
EDIT: I'm now aware that I should have put [LFG] in the title, but hopefully the long form works alright (read: please don't ban me).
No worries! Those rules are there for if things get busy. Right now, no big deal. Wouldn't want to ban someone interested in our game anyway. :)

а

ingluvies said
I am actually writing a campaign for shattered based in and around the ashlands in an area I called the deadlands, think of it as a dark arcane western, D&D meets Clint Eastwood if you are interested in playing with us id be glad to have you. Just pm me
Awesome! Keep us posted on how that goes. I can't wait to see what you and your players come up with.

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
ingluvies said
This sounds amazing. If you're having trouble filling up your player slots, shoot me a pm and we'll talk.

Top Bottom