Livestream.

aphiliam

Shattered Core Backer
So how many of you were able to catch the livestream earlier?

If you missed it I think they're going to be uploading it to Youtube when they get the chance.

а

For those of you that were there:

• What was your favorite part?
  • Did the stream change your opinion of the Shattered dev team in any way? If so, how?
  • How often would you be interested in watching them livestream Shattered and other tabletop games?
  • Do you feel like you have a better understanding of the world and how the game is played now than you did before?
а

I loved it, personally. I would be thrilled it if they turned it into a weekly event and I think it could really help them with advertising the game if they were to make it a regular thing on Youtube.а

I loved how personable and down to earth the team is and the way they connected with us in the chat room. They answered all my questions and were hilarious to watch interact with each other as well as all of us. I really enjoy how each of them had their own specific play type and it made it easy to keep track of who was doing what and made for a little bit of contention in game.а

What were your thoughts?

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
I'm not going to lie. My favorite part was you guys.

а

This was our first livestream ever and you guys made it so much fun for us too, and we can't wait to do it again.

а

-zip

I didn't get to catch all of it but what I saw/heard I really enjoyed. It was really refreshing to have the devs interacting with the chat as much as they did. I've been part of a few live streams where there is little to no interaction. As far as watching other table top games as a live stream, it would really depend on how the story is presented. For shattered live streams I would watch as much as possible, mainly because I've become a bit obsessed with the system and the world that has been created around it.

Shout out to all of the twitch chat crew!

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
I am honored that I was asked to be a part of it!

I would certainly be down for doing more of those as time allows. My favorite part was Cody's insane level of sociopathic interactions with the NPC's.

That was good fun! Looking forward to the next one.

aphiliam

Shattered Core Backer
BEAR said
I am honored that I was asked to be a part of it!

I would certainly be down for doing more of those as time allows. My favorite part was Cody's insane level of sociopathic interactions with the NPC's.

That was good fun! Looking forward to the next one.
It seems like there's one in every group who just goes batshit crazy and the exact opposite of everyone else. Always entertaining and one of my favorite parts.

I really liked you as DM, you did great!

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
I'm with Zip on this one. The best part was talking to the twitch chatgroup. You guys made it so much more fun than just another game.

And thanks Bear, for that. It was definitely a lot fun, and getting a peek at your monster was a huge plus.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Aphiliam said
It seems like there's one in every group who just goes batshit crazy and the exact opposite of everyone else. Always entertaining and one of my favorite parts.

I really liked you as DM, you did great!

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I am totally down for running another game.

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
My favorite part was how interactive you guys made everything. You didn't ignore the chat, but managed to make progress in the campaign. I also liked how well the game went. It seemed like the GM had a good grasp of what you were able to do. In my experience rinning games, my players had a tendency to do things I wasn't prepared for. I know that's a fault on my part, but when you said "Imma smash this chick's face" he was like "... okay, mate, you fucked her face up something fierce."

I really liked the stream, because it gave me a good feeling on how you guys like to play the game, which will reflect on how you build your game.

I'd like to watch this weekly, but I can see how this takes up a bunch of your time and you probably want to chill at least on the weekends.

Seeing it played live really did help me understand the intended flow of the game, though. Looking forward to more sessions!

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Yeah, I'm sorry that the program didn't record the whole thing. From here on out, Twitch will be archiving any of our streams so that shouldn't happen again.

а

Glad you enjoyed it though.

а

-zip

Pul

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Dreamer-of-Days said
аbut when you said "Imma smash this chick's face" he was like "... okay, mate, you fucked her face up something fierce."
Well, I mean... the question was asked "Who's the most normal looking? The Glamoured Alypse" was clearly a poor choice...
Concept for the character, gain all the insanity, beef up bite attack because reasons, boost illusion some more, sprinkle in some chest-burster, and we've got a fun time.

All in all I love playing the game so as it's relaxing, I get to be goofy and have fun. As we discussed on a pre-call considering some of the more absurd game experiences, we've all as a team had some crazy nights, and those are what we remember and joke about so I feel this campaign (Because I love this insane character) will be glorious.

Can't wait for another go at eating things. I'm sure it's going to like, poison me next time but that sounds like something an insane person would do. So, happy tummy flu times! haha.

Plus I'm rather surprised how fun it was to chat with you guys, that was glorious icing on top of the cake

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
I will have to make sure the Alypse is properly punished.

We need to talk about another date for a game, chaps.

Top Bottom