Introduction

аHi all! I'm a Canadian gamer, who's been into tabletop games and RPGs (as a serious hobby) since around 2010, when I recieved my first copy of the D&D Red Box. From there I've gone on to play Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok, and a game of Pathfinder (one time). I stumbled accross Shattered... yesterday (it seems like it was longer), and instantly fell in love with it. I've gotta admit, I've only gotten into post-apocalyptic stuff in the past year or so, but the system Shatterd has got going on I'm super impressed with. I'm looking forward to doing some playing (I'm generally a DM), and I'm also looking forward to seeing how far hattered will go over the years to come!

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
Welcome, I'm glad you found us! How is Edge of the Empire? Konrad and I used to play the D20 and Saga Edition back in college.

EoTE's pretty good! Haven't played a ton, but what I haveаplayed has been quite good. They're not using a D20 system anymore, though--it took me a little while to wrap my head around it, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy!

Top Bottom