• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I'm posting this so I don't get fined.

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
I usually don't participate in forums and such, but I'm wanting to be more active in this community.

A few years ago friends of mine started to get into table top RPGs so we've tried a bunch of different games including, but not limited to, DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, DnD Next (alpha, beta, and release), Shadowrun 4 & 5, and Call of Cthulhu. I actually wrote a campaign for what ended up being pathfinder that lasted us around 80 hours (much to my surprise.) I like playing pseudo-seriously; having fun and joking around, but actively working towards a goal.

I'm partial to the lore, setting, and general system of Shadowrun, but am kinda irritated by how long it takes to run a game. Really looking forward to Shattered's release, since my experience thus far has been really smooth and fun.

I'm a medic in the Army, which is better than my last job. Looking forward to BS-ing with y'all in the forums, roll20, and future Twitch streams!

aphiliam

Shattered Core Backer
Hey Dreamer!

Good to see you.а

The number one thing to draw me into a game and keep me there is lore, followed by history and rich world building. I haven't played many tabletop games but I'm interested in trying my hand at some through roll20, perhaps, if you start anything up make sure you post about it in the forums under LFG or LFM so we can join you!

I don't know think I have the creativity and responsibility/planning skills necessary to be a DM, so I commend anyone who can take on the task and do it well.а

How did you originally hear about Shattered?

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Thanks for joining us Dreamer! We have a lot of love for Shadowrun and Call of Cthulhu, so you're in good company.

-Zip

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
Aphiliam said
Hey Dreamer!
Good to see you.а
The number one thing to draw me into a game and keep me there is lore, followed by history and rich world building. I haven't played many tabletop games but I'm interested in trying my hand at some through roll20, perhaps, if you start anything up make sure you post about it in the forums under LFG or LFM so we can join you!
I don't know think I have the creativity and responsibility/planning skills necessary to be a DM, so I commend anyone who can take on the task and do it well.а
How did you originally hear about Shattered?
Will do!

Baconavenger told me about it, actually. We played the alpha packet at his house. Looking forward to messing around some more next time I get leave.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Was great to see you guys on the Twitch and commenting on the game!

Looking forward to talk to you all more!

fnar777

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Nice too meetcha! I DM Pathfinder and Exalted every week, myself. I'm looking forward to doing the same with this game :3