ID10T reporting for duty!

As others before, I was dragged to the table by my friend at Kublacon in SF last weekend. аThis was by far the best scenario and game world I've played in years! (and it's still in Alpha, for crying out loud). аHuge shout out to BEAR for running an awesome game and keeping all of us in line while teaching a new system to everyone. аI've always been a player and love great storytelling. аThe artwork, the fan fiction, this is what draws me in and kindles my imagination. аFate system games have been my bread and butter lately, but dice rank is a nice alternative mechanic.

Can't wait to see what else might be coming down!

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Glad to have you with us! And thank you for the kind words, it means a lot. :) Can't wait to show you guys the restаof what Shattered has in store.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
paradoxoftruth said

P.S. BEAR, if you mind me borrowing your art for my avatar, let me know and I'll change to something else.
No dude, you go ahead. I am honored!

JOHNNY FIVE DISASSEMBLE GUARD.

Ha, glad to see I'm not the only one from that playtest that eventually made it out here. аEverything the man said is true--solid system, great atmosphere, and amazing DM.

I was the human in that particular game.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
malloc said

Ha, glad to see I'm not the only one from that playtest that eventually made it out here. аEverything the man said is true--solid system, great atmosphere, and amazing DM.

I was the human in that particular game.
...who amazingly didn't get horrifically perforated by my Vampiric badguy. I will have to try harder next time!

Thanks for the kind feedback man. Was great to have you guys playing!

Top Bottom