I have no idea what I'm doing.

аHi!

To be completely honest, I'd only found out about this game a day ago, but within the minute I fell in love. I tried to get into tabletop RPGs earlier, but I didn't have the motivation until now. I've been playing video games of all sorts in the meantime, ranging from sandbox and puzzle to MMORPGs and shooters.

I've gotten a few friends on board too, and we're excited about this game. I think it has a lot of potential, and it certainly deserves some more attention.

Anyway, see you around! I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
Welcome! I'm glad you've found us! I hope you and your friends are able to try out the Alpha Playtest. We will be releasing the full playtest for those who backed or have purchased the playtest on backerkitаsoon. Very soon. I can't give a day or a concrete date, but know that it will be digitally in your hands sometime next month assuming all goes well and the world survives until then..

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Welcome to the fold! Since you're rather new to tabletops, never hesitate to ask a question. We're still ironing out some wrinkles, so you might catch some things we've overlooked, or simply forgot to change in all the bustle.

Hope you have fun, and I look forward to hearing how your games go!

Top Bottom