• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello everybody!

aphiliam

Shattered Core Backer
Hello everybody!

I'm Kourtney, 24 years old from Michigan originally. I haven't played too many tabletop games, a non-standard 4.0 DnD custom campaign set in an alternate world and half of a Star wars campaign is about it. I originally heard about Shattered through a friend on Facebook and was lucky enough to get to the Kickstarter in time for one of the early bird tier spots.а

Some of my favorite video games are: Dragon Age, Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect, Borderlands and Assassins Creed.

I'm really, really excited to see this develop. I feel like it's going to get a super dedicated fan base and get really big really fast.

My favorite race are the Shade and one of my favorite aspects of the gameplay right now is the fear and insanity system.а

I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with and I look forward to getting to know everyone better on here!

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Glad to have you here! We hope build a fan base like the one you talk about, I couldn't ask for anything more.

-zip