• Forums Closed Indefinitely

Hey! We wanted to thank you all for your contribution to these forums. However, at this time with the lack of activity and the constant influx of bots, we find it unncessary to continue to operate these forums.

Please join us on our Discord Server!

Google Sheets Character Sheet

A friend and I (mostly him) made a Google Sheets version of the Shattered character sheet. аWe play online a lot, using services like roll20, so online sheets are a great resource for us. аI thought I'd share!

Here it is:аhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lQFd81In0_s2PN589p-JJ18URlS2VRAusocTJnygeP0/edit#gid=0

It is notably lacking Psy, because I really had no idea how to put that in there.

If you notice anything missing, anything that could be improved, or have a suggestion for how to implement Psy, feedback is greatly appreciated!

(To use it, go to File>Make a Copy and you will have a copy of your own to use!)

NKdotzip

The Occasional Wizard
Staff member
INDE Staff
Wow, awesome work! If it's okay with you, I'd like to add it to our playtest post so others can use that if they prefer.

а

-zip

NKdotzip said
Wow, awesome work! If it's okay with you, I'd like to add it to our playtest post so others can use that if they prefer.

а

-zip
That's completely okay with me! I'd be honored, really. аI'll try to keep it updated as best I can

Sheet has been updated to include a space for Psy, as well as a section of Quick Reference Notes, mostly put there to fill in space. аIf anyone notices something done wrong, or important information that doesn't have a space, please let me know!

Top Bottom