• Forums Closed Indefinitely

Hey! We wanted to thank you all for your contribution to these forums. However, at this time with the lack of activity and the constant influx of bots, we find it unncessary to continue to operate these forums.

Please join us on our Discord Server!

GM Resources

Ok, I got bored and made thisаGM Screen. It is a series of 4 pages that gives most of the info one should need for running a game without having to flip back and forth between pages. It may also be helpful as a player resource. This is the first time I've done this, so I apologize for formatting issues. I wanted to keep it to 4 pages so people could attach them to their own screens. I hope you find use for it.а

NKdotzip

The Occasional Wizard
Staff member
INDE Staff
Awesome work! I'll be sure to pass it around to some of our other playtest GM's that aren't on the forums.

I was having trouble with the space available for descriptions, so I made a slightly differentаCharacter Sheet. It is basically the same, without being as pretty, just some stuff moved around or expanded upon. I put a slot for martial arts while adding apace for the ranks of Martial Arts and Conviction ranks. I also added a 3rd page with all of the available action, my players wanted one for quick reference. Let me know what you guys think.а

Top Bottom