• Forums Closed Indefinitely

Hey! We wanted to thank you all for your contribution to these forums. However, at this time with the lack of activity and the constant influx of bots, we find it unncessary to continue to operate these forums.

Please join us on our Discord Server!

G'day all!

Beekay

Shattered Core Backer
G'day all!

So I discovered this project through DeviantArt actually!аDaniel Kamarudin's art is amazing, & when I saw his art for this project I had to know more. Once I started reading the taglines: Dark Fantasy, Steampunk, Post-Apocalyptic, I was sold.

What draws myself most to this project is the focus on independent creation, collaboration with fans & its freshness in setting. I feel this project/game-line really has at its heart a core idea to tell amazing, strange, horrid, twisted stories.

I can't wait to learn more about this world, and you the fellow fans that I join in this brand new game-line.

Cheers!

NKdotzip

The Occasional Wizard
Staff member
INDE Staff
Glad to have you with us! If you haven't yet, grab a copy of our Alpha playtest and tell us what you think of it so far.

Beekay

Shattered Core Backer
I love the playtest you guys have offered.а

а

To me it doesn't seem as "system heavy" and is relatively easy (as rpgs go) to get into. I really want to play a game, but as my timezone is really out of whack with I can imagine most people, I will have to work on getting a home game started for practice/testing/fun!

а

Honestly, I am really excited about this project. I love post-apocalyptic, I love steampunk and I love fantasy.

а

Any chance of getting more fiction produced while we wait for the release? I would happily give some coin to get my hands on some fluff from this amazing setting!