G'day all!

Beekay

Shattered Core Backer
G'day all!

So I discovered this project through DeviantArt actually!аDaniel Kamarudin's art is amazing, & when I saw his art for this project I had to know more. Once I started reading the taglines: Dark Fantasy, Steampunk, Post-Apocalyptic, I was sold.

What draws myself most to this project is the focus on independent creation, collaboration with fans & its freshness in setting. I feel this project/game-line really has at its heart a core idea to tell amazing, strange, horrid, twisted stories.

I can't wait to learn more about this world, and you the fellow fans that I join in this brand new game-line.

Cheers!

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Glad to have you with us! If you haven't yet, grab a copy of our Alpha playtest and tell us what you think of it so far.

Beekay

Shattered Core Backer
I love the playtest you guys have offered.а

а

To me it doesn't seem as "system heavy" and is relatively easy (as rpgs go) to get into. I really want to play a game, but as my timezone is really out of whack with I can imagine most people, I will have to work on getting a home game started for practice/testing/fun!

а

Honestly, I am really excited about this project. I love post-apocalyptic, I love steampunk and I love fantasy.

а

Any chance of getting more fiction produced while we wait for the release? I would happily give some coin to get my hands on some fluff from this amazing setting!

Top Bottom