Fillable Character Sheet

Wondering what the best program is for using the fillable character sheet. I'm currently using Google Chrome, but running into some problems. I don't want to print the character as is because I would have to reprint every time I improve the stats. Is there a way to leave the stats blank? If not, I could also just keep the sheet as a file I can update, but I can't figure out how to save the changes I've made to the sheet. If I "save as," it just resaves the blank fillable sheet. Are there other programs that work better, or is there a way I can save changes to the Google Chrome file? Thanks for any advice!

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
No problem! I don't know why there's always trouble with fillables. But even the US tax forms (eg the I-9 form I just filled out) didn't work as intended as fillable in Chrome or IE11. I really wish that would get fixed.

One more thing actually, on the fillable sheet, it uses my resolve rating to determine instead of my ranks to determine mental and physical resolve. Is that how it is supposed to work, or is the sheet not working still?

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
If you're using v1.0.1, then it is pulling from the "Rank" column correctly.

Top Bottom