expected playtest update

elcookie

Shattered Core Backer
Im starting a game with some of my friends in the beginning of the new year and was wondering if there is gonna be an update soon, just so that i might aswell wait if that is the case :)

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Oh awesome! Please let us know how it goes! We should be getting an update released this Friday providing that I don't spend theаrest of my life watching Star Wars. XD

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
So I have chewed my fingers to the bone already and started on the knuckle meat...

...Some of us need this man. I NEED THIS.

MY apologies for the thread necromancy, but where might one find the updated playtest? аThe download thread has a last modified date if last May. аI may just be blind, but I'm not seeing this December release anywhere.

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
The official playtest for those who backed us on Kickstarter and Backerkit was released. If you backed us, please PM me the email you used on backerkit and/or Kickstarter and I'll add you to the user group.

conor

So there is no way to participate in the playlets unless you knew about the Kickstarter?
The digital playtest option in the backer kit store has a button of "pre-order", so it's unclear if it will provide access prior to release.

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Sorry for any confusion, the playtest is available now. Sadly we can't change the backerkit buttons :/

Top Bottom