Errors and such

Nico

This is not meant to be a thread for scrutinizing rules or for discussing what you think is over/underpowered. Just thought I would start a thread that would bring attention to anything that seems out of place or questionable. Hopefully, this helps the creators out when making the errata/new versions. I figure the more eyes on it the better. Make sure to double check the newest errata/version before posting.

ADMIN EDIT:
Please also note that you can submit errors you find using our submission form HERE.
Before submitting an error, be it here or via for the form above, please check the CURRENT ERRATA and our error list HERE. The errata is also available on DriveThruRPG.

I'll start us off with two that I spotted:

In the Biomod section on page 164 it seems that Environmental Adaption has the same description as Chameleon Skin on Page 163.

In the Prosthetic section on page 159 the Blood Bank prosthetic has an enhancement called Blood Subtractor. I believe this was meant to be either the Syringe enhancement found on page 161 or there is an enhancement that was not added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nico

In the Prosthetic section on page 160 the Arc Circuitry enhancement doesn't have the amount of AP to be subtracted due to the stunned condition.

Nico

Page 164 Flexible Skeleton has the same error that Dominant Arm once had.

Page 165 Hulking has what i believe an incorrect requirement, Muscle Mass rather than Horns belongs there.

Page 165 Clot either would be labeled III or it's requirement is meant to be Rapid Coagulant.

Page 165 Rampant Growth may need some clarity as to how many times or an infinity symbol added.

Page 165 Poison Sac "Duration of the bane is equal to half the character’s Toughness. If this biomod is acquired a second time, the character may choose a new bane." Need some clarification on how long it lasts as well as if it means that the old bane is overwritten, if only one can be applied at a time, or if both can be applied simultaneously. One could assume that that the rules of Potions may apply ("Unless otherwise stated, all potions last a number of rounds or minutes equal to half the creator’s ranks in Craft (Alchemy).") But now there is an issue with both Poison Sac and Potions as a whole in that I am unsure whether it is minutes or rounds that I am working with.

NKdotzip

The Occasional Wizard
Staff member
INDE Staff
Hi Nico! I have stickied this thread and have sent you a PM about adding some more error tracking info into your initial post. I have gotten all the issues you pointed out into our error tracking list if they were not there already.

To address the last part of your last edit note for Poison Sac, rounds only ever apply in combat, whereas minutes only ever apply out of combat. I'll make sure that we clarify that, but I wanted to let you know now in case you needed that information for a game.

Nico

That reporting system works great. How would one get to it without using the link in this thread? Also access to the error sheet makes it much more comfortable to post without feeling like I might be beating a dead horse.

NKdotzip

The Occasional Wizard
Staff member
INDE Staff
It's pinned in our discord server but now that you mentioned it, I think that's the only place. I'll see if I can get it added to our main site in a few places.

Top Bottom