Character Sheet Design

fnar777

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
I just printed one and I was thinking that the title blocks (Strength (S), Toughness (T) and the like) being entirely black with thin font makes a printed form hard to read. Maybe think about a thicker fornt, or maybe a more ornate in a white/grey box?

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Thanks for the idea, you're probably right. We'll get those suggestions to our sheet designer.

-zip

fnar777

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Another suggestion. Could there be a printable/fillable mini-sheet for beasties? Maybe it could be like the ones in the Monsters section of the playtest book.

One could use these to keep track of homebrew critters and players could keep track of pets or stitches.

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
fnar777 said
Another suggestion. Could there be a printable/fillable mini-sheet for beasties? Maybe it could be like the ones in the Monsters section of the playtest book.

One could use these to keep track of homebrew critters and players could keep track of pets or stitches.
We have something like this in the works.

I'll be doing another pass on the Character Sheet as soon as I can. Expect a different layout once the new Talent system is implemented.

Top Bottom