Anything else we can do to help?

dreamerofdays

Shattered Core Backer
I'd like to help anyway I can to help you guys get Shattered up and running. I'm sure plenty of other people on these forums would like to help too. Is there anything in particular you could use some additional manpower for?

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
Well, I can't speak for the whole team but I imagine they would love any feedback on the current systems in the playtest (there have been some minute tweaking based on feedback thus far) and any sort of grammar, spelling, wording issues, etc in the playtest. Otherwise, enjoy the hell out of the game and let us know what you find to be unbalanced.

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Tex said
Well, I can't speak for the whole team but I imagine they would love any feedback on the current systems in the playtest (there have been some minute tweaking based on feedback thus far) and any sort of grammar, spelling, wording issues, etc in the playtest. Otherwise, enjoy the hell out of the game and let us know what you find to be unbalanced.
This, and create! We love fan art, seeing your interpretations of the information we've provided. Help us bring it to life with campaign ideas.

bear

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
Konrad said

This, and create! We love fan art, seeing your interpretations of the information we've provided. Help us bring it to life with campaign ideas.
Pffffbbt. Not sure who would be silly enough to go this far. <_<

fnar777

Grunt
Shattered Core Backer
BEAR said
Konrad said

Pffffbbt. Not sure who would be silly enough to go this far. <_<
lol I made a city setting already, with an opening campaignа:p

Dreamer-of-Days said
I'd like to help anyway I can to help you guys get Shattered up and running. I'm sure plenty of other people on these forums would like to help too. Is there anything in particular you could use some additional manpower for?
Yes! There is something you guys can do. Help us spread the word!аMore exposure and more backers translates directly into more art for the core book.аWe are putting the bulk of our finances into enriching the Shattered experience with high-quality work from artists who are extremely excited about bringing this world to life.

Now, right now my #1 priority is designing the dice, but soon Iаalso plan on releasing social media banners and flyers for you guys to print out to help us promote the game. In the meantime, word of mouth is always the best form of marketing.

As always, thanks so much to you guys for your support and interest in Shattered. Without you, we absolutely could not make this happen. It's our hope that you're blown away by the book and that you have a blast playing the game.

Cheers!

south2012

Shattered Core Backer
Could you guys get this guy to do some art for Shattered? He is really amazing.

http://thedurrrrian.tumblr.com/

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
I absolutely love his work. Can't make any promises obviously, but I'll make sure that we reach out to him.

а

-zip

Top Bottom