• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

And now for something completely different.

hadokenchild

Shattered Core Backer
аHello everyone! Neuromancer backer reporting in. I dabbled in RPGs way back in high school ('93), but stopped once I moved away after graduation. In the meantime, I had become quite the console gaming aficionado, amassing 25+ systems and nearly 1000 games. I also got married and made 3 little NPCs of my very own (who currently want to play a Walking Dead version of AFMBE *proud dad*). It wasn't until a couple years ago that I finally had a group that was interested in tabletop gaming, and that resparked my interest in the hobby. So far, we've only played d20 revised Star Wars, but are willing to try new titles. I can't wait to throw this setting at them! Well done , I.N.D.E..

Tex

Lore Master
Staff member
INDE Staff
Welcome! I loved d20 Starwars but holy hell was it broken sometimes. One of Konrad's and my friends played a 4 armed dude with heavy blasters. He was a turret! Great times. Glad to have you on board!

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
Welcome! I absolutely love AFMBE! Glad to see that there are others out there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we'll answer them as best as we can.

-zip

hadokenchild

Shattered Core Backer
Aahh...these welcomes are as warm and embracing as a Wretched's bosom. Minus the teeth and the gnawing and the rending of body parts. :)