• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"The engine needs more power you say"

karalis

Shattered Core Backer
My first introduction to Shattered was about a year ago when a friend of mine said that he had a tabletop he wanted to run that he essentially got from a college friend. One thing led to another and then I crammed a stitch pilot into the airship engine and completely fucked the playtest. Then recently he was all "There's a Kickstarter" and suddenly I made pledges.

...essentially the coolest story I've ever told about a tabletop, putting a battery stitch in the airship engine. I got to have that because of this game.

Last edited:

NKdotzip

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
I remember hearing about that session. I absolutely loved how you used a tool that we gave you in a way that we totally didn't foresee. Cheers.

а

-zip

Konrad

Administrator
Staff member
INDE Staff
PENNINGTON! Anytime anyone EVER asks me about Shattered, I tell them about that one time when I ran a playtest and somebody broke it in the best way possible. This was easily the greatest introduction to a tabletop game ever, and I was DMing. Welcome aboard man, hope you keep finding awesome ways to spice things up.